Delicious. Nice and light, flavourful and a must try. I love cooking with leeks, they have great consistency and are full of flavour without the after taste of onions.
- 4 x cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 x tablespoon lemon zest
- 3/4 (180ml) dry white wine
- sea salt and cracked black pepper, plus extra
- 2 x 200g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 250g chat (baby) potatoes, thinly sliced
- 100g baby leeks trimmed
- 40g butter, chopped
- baby basil leaves, to serve
green olive dressing
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 x teaspoon lemon zest
- 100g green Sicilian olives, finely chopped
- 1 x tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 200 C (400 F). To make the green olive dressing, place the olive oil, lemon zest, olive, vinegar and salt and pepper in a mixing bowl to combine. Set aside.
Place teh garlic, lemon zest, wine, salt and pepper , and chicken in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes.
Layer 2 x 30cm x 40cm pieces of non-stick baking paper on a tray and fold 3 edges in to form an envelope, leaving 1 edge open. Place the potato, leek, chicken and butter in the parcel and fold the remaining edge to enclose. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Carefully open the parcels and top with the dressing and baby basil leaves to serve.